Boat trips in Sicily
Boat rental for tour in Sicily! Get on board and enjoy the natural beauty of the island. A boat trip is the ideal experience for a day of relax in the nature.
The provinces of Agrigento and Trapani are characterised by one of the most beautiful and variegated coastline of the whole island. The beaches are well known for their fine sand, for the crystal clear water and pristine marine environment.
From west to east within the province of Agrigento, you will find the beaches listed below (the most popular ones), easily reachable by the several diversions of the SS 115, from Menfi to Realmonte:
- Menfi: Porto Palo and Lido Fiori, awarded with the FEE Blue Flag every year in the last two decades.
- Sciacca: Capo San Marco, Lido Sovareto and San Giorgio with golden sandy beach.
- Ribera: Seccagrande with its gravel beach – Borgo Bonsignore with its sandy dunes and its natural reserve “Foce del Fiume Platani”.
- Cattolica Eraclea: Eraclea Minoa with its pine forest, its typical Mediterranean bushes and thin sand.
- Montallegro: Bovo Marina with pine forest and typical Mediterranean bushes.
- Siculiana: Siculiana Marina and the sandy dunes of the natural reserve of “Torre Salsa”.
- Realmonte: Capo Rossello with its snady beach and the Scala dei Turchi with its shining white rock formation in the shape of a staircase.
Moving to west from Porto Palo you will approach the Province of Trapani that offers the beaches listed below (the most popular ones):
- Castelvetrano: just a few kilometres from Selinunte, Triscina and Marinella di Selinunte.
- Campobello di Mazara: Tre Fontane and Granitola, two interesting villages well know for the nightlife.
- Mazara del Vallo: Capo Feto with its long sandy shore.
The our escursions
For further information and reservations, please send an email to email@example.com