Boat tour at sunset
Porto Palo – Selinunte
The site of the ancient Greek city of Selinunte, occupies a quiet isolation in a remote corner of the coast about 30 miles east of Mazara del Vallo.
Excursion panoramic by sea
- Starting point: Porto Palo di Menfi.
- Points of interest: Solette, Riserva orientata del fiume Belice, Temple of Selinunte.
- Starting time: 17.30
- Time of arrival (at Porto Palo): ore 21:00
- Minimum 8/ max 10 peoples
- On-board services: toilets, outside shower, drinking water, snorkelling equipment, jackets for children and adults. Possible beach towel on reservations.
- Possible to follow a guided tour by appointment.
For further information and reservations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org