Observatory of the Biodiversity
Visit to the Regional Observatory of the Biodiversity in Capo Granitola
- Duration: 4/5 hours
- Starting point: Porto Palo.
- Points of interest: Stop at Torretta Granitola. The excursion will continue by foot towards the former “tonnara” (tuna fishery), that is nowadays the place of the Regional Observatory of the Biodiversity. Snacks and refreshments will be served after the visit, before to sail back. We will be back in Porto Palo around 14:00.
- Price: to be agreed.
- Participants: groups of minimum 5 and maximum 8 people.
- Breakfast on board.
- Toilet, shower, life jackets, snorkeling masks.
- On request: guided dives.
- On request: English-speaking tour guide.
For further information and reservations, please send an email to email@example.com